The goal of this guide is to provide a detailed view of the new development about Sorting on PDT.
Setup the environment
Global → Global Application → Application → Warehouse Management → Tailoring → Actions and Working Units → Work United Management [AL118]
The maximum number of rows is set on the AL118 screen, you must follow the steps:
a) Initially, you must fill the site and department and List;
b) After that, you have to select the Working Unit Type.
In this case, it´s 03 – Sorting, after that press on Action .
c) On this screen, you can define the maximum number of “Lines” and check the actions.
The new actions are:
- 5490: Article Identification;
- 5500: Quantities definition;
- 5510: Label and container declaration;
- 5520: Resume;
- 5550: Sorting: Declare Additional ATs.
Global → Global Application → Application → Warehouse Management → Tailoring → Operative Flows → Warehouse Operations [AL102]
List the operations that you will use for this process and edit each operation, as shown in the examples below:
- AT Base: configure here with “Mandatory declaration” (with this option, in the PDT the operator will have to declare the empty).
Global → Global Application → Application → Master Data → Warehouse Management → Containers → Containers Definitions [AD012]
The containers configured here will be the alternative containers shown in the field “Container Type” (besides the article default container).
Accessories Transport on AT´s
Select container, go to Options → Accessories Transport On ATs List. Choose the “Sorting” list and click Next.
The Transport Accessories configured in this list will be the empties available in the field “AT Base” during the Sorting process.
Operation in PDT
The operation in the PDT can be defined by the following situations:
- If a new shipping container label is declared (label is not associated with a shipping container and is not associated with an equipment), the container type screen will be displayed. By choosing the type of container, that is, if the type of container has a list of TA’s connected, the TA’s screen is displayed. If you do not have a list of TA’s connected, the TA’s screen is not displayed.
- If an existing label is declared (label associated with a shipping container or an equipment) the container type screen is not displayed. By means of the type of container associated with the label, that is, if the type of container has a list of TA’s connected, the TA’s screen is displayed. If you do not have a list of TA’s connected, the TA’s screen is not displayed.
In this screen is where you can define the labels. The first one will be the destination label.
The “ADD LABELS” button will allow you to insert more labels until you reach the maximum number of inputs.
When you reach the maximum number you will advance to the next screen.
Define Container Type
In this screen, you will define container type for label destination.
Define Transport Accessory
a) Transport accessories declaration:
This screen allows you to define the transport accessories.
This screen only appears when the TA´s are configured in AD012 in Sorting list.
b) On demand: Declare Additional ATs:
When you click the on demand ADDITIONAL AT’s, the base AT is saved to the sorting container.
And the list of additional ATs declared in AD012 will be displayed for the container type.
This screen only appears when the TA´s are configured in AD012 in Picking Additional TA’s list.
Return to the first Sorting screen
When the operation is complete, the system returns to the initial screen with the empty inputs, ready for a new operation.
This screen allows you to view all declared containers.
Check TA´s and rectification
Global → Global Application → Application → Warehouse Management → Containers Management → Containers TAs Rectification [AL416]
In this transaction the operator can check the quantities of extra transport accessories that the container has. The operator can change and save these quantities.
- Pick Base TA: They are listed based on AD012 Picking/Marshalling list.
- Other transport accessories: They are listed based on AD012’s Picking Additional TA’s and Execution / Preparation list.